© 2023 by Gracious Dwelling. Proudly created with Wix.com

07516925276/ Marquiss Home Management

  • Facebook Black Round
  • Twitter Black Round
  • Instagram - Black Circle

The “ideal number” of toys will vary from family to family (if there even is one). But hopefully these tips will be helpful to those of you who know the ideal number is certainly less than you have now.

1. Be convinced that less is better. As with any minimalist (o...

When you remove clothes from your wardrobe, put the empty hanger at the end of the rack. This makes it easy to find a spare hanger and keeps wardrobes looking neater.

Holidays off from school are a great time to declutter with kids. Instead of spending money on more stuff they don't need, spend a morning with them sorting out their toys, games or clothes.

It is quite demanding so keep sessions short and fun with a snack break in the...

Now is a good time to go through your wardrobe. Donate/sell clothing you haven't worn in the last year. .. If you didn't wear it last year, chances are you won't wear it next year. If you have clothes that need mending put in a bag and take to the tailor. Get rid of il...

Most people only use 20% of what they own and wear 20% of their clothes. The other 80% is clutter. Only keep things you love, use and wear.

A professional organiser like Marquiss Home Management can help you with the decluttering process.

So it's half term. Kids are bored and you don't want to spend any more money on day trips.. What's a parent to do?.. Spend time at home with them. Have a day helping to make their rooms easy to keep tidy. Create a space for everything so toys/ books/ clothes all have t...

Please reload

Featured Posts

Help kids learn the art of decluttering

August 16, 2017

Please reload

Recent Posts

October 10, 2019